I have two main goals to hit by mid-February:
- Four sections of 28mm WWII Brit Airborne plus HQ, support weapons, and various add-ons (about 60 figures total)
- Two 28mm ancients warbands for Ganesha Games Song of Shadows and Dust which are about 10-14 figures per warband
The Brit Airborne are in anticipation of games mainly using the Bolt Action rules, which is likely to be the next big thing for some of the Warpegs lads once they wind up their ongoing 40k escalation league.
The Song of Shadows and Dust warbands are for a tournament that my son and I are planning to attend, put on by my friend Tim B. in Saskatoon (see the link in the sidebar for his excellent blog), so of the two it’s got the most strict deadline. I’ve started playing around with the composition and have ordered a few models to supplement figs I already had on hand.
Also in the hopper are:
- Finishing up a Sisters of Sigmar Mordheim warband (about 80% done)
- Putting the final touches on a human Blood Bowl team (about 95% done)
- Starting a small group of superhero figures (mostly Crossover Miniatures) that may or may not resemble those avenging types from a blockbuster movie of a couple of years ago.